Wednesday, June 25, 2014


Wellington Pet Photographer - Lower Hutt

I am now offering unique dog photography and pet photography -- it's true -- I have a large obsession with animals and a small obsession with human-ifying them.

Yes, I like to dress them up sometimes.  Put them in human chairs, put human hats on them.  They could even wear a wig (not made of human) or smoke a human pipe.  Or both.

I like natural style photos of your dogs and pets too and we can definitely do a completely simple natural session and love it!  The cute and funny stuff is really what makes my heart sing.  

We can shoot in studio or outdoors - whatever you prefer and whatever your beloved dog is comfortable with.  I have a big fat green backyard which is perfect for dogs.  The river is a stones throw away too and I have been known to drag props out there for passers-by to chuckle at.

For cats and smaller pets I definitely recommend studio or in-home sessions.

Here is Miss Moose, looking pretty in pink, and commanding my unruly stack of suitcases.  Why?  Because its cute!!

To find out more, drop me an email - jane@photographybyjane.co.nz.   Pet packages start at $150.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm an NZIPP qualified Wellington based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. I live with my husband, 2 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs. And some fish. And a rat. I have a home studio, and a backyard that most people never want to leave. I'm fun, lighthearted and I love to chat... you'll be giggling and smiling before you know it. Even if it is at my dumb jokes! Need some new photos? Drop me a line and I'll hook you up (haha, there goes the first dumb joke!)