Monday, June 16, 2014

Author Photography by Jane posted on 4:46 PM in , , ,
Last weekend I photographed Marie who has the most beautiful thick red hair, and enough gorgeous freckles to make a Dalmation jealous.

Her sister Erin came along too, so I couldn't NOT photograph them both together!  I think I would have liked a sister growing up... but alas I had a big brother who just liked to tease and exclude me!  (I'm sure some of you can relate to that!)

Introducing Marie...

See what I mean about her hair!!! Stunning.

I LOVE this shot... 

Marie and her sister Erin - equally as gorgeous



These are all taken in my beautiful green backyard..  I have another couple of $50 vouchers to give away, so if you'd like one, jump over to the website - Photography by Jane - and send a message through the contact page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm an NZIPP qualified Wellington based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. I live with my husband, 2 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs. And some fish. And a rat. I have a home studio, and a backyard that most people never want to leave. I'm fun, lighthearted and I love to chat... you'll be giggling and smiling before you know it. Even if it is at my dumb jokes! Need some new photos? Drop me a line and I'll hook you up (haha, there goes the first dumb joke!)