Friday, July 18, 2014

Author Photography by Jane posted on 12:58 AM in , , , , ,
Mila & Minnie - a double dose of gorgeous!!

I absolutely adored these too - so much personality and charm!!   

Beautiful girls - Miss Mila on the left,  Miss Minnie on the right.




LOVE their little jerseys!

Oh Minnie, now you're just showing off!









Uh-oh... who left Miss Minnie in charge of the treats!!




Beautiful girls!


Bless... I think this is my favourite.. maybe... oh gosh I can't pick just one!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm an NZIPP qualified Wellington based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. I live with my husband, 2 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs. And some fish. And a rat. I have a home studio, and a backyard that most people never want to leave. I'm fun, lighthearted and I love to chat... you'll be giggling and smiling before you know it. Even if it is at my dumb jokes! Need some new photos? Drop me a line and I'll hook you up (haha, there goes the first dumb joke!)