Friday, March 7, 2014

Author Photography by Jane posted on 6:48 PM in , ,
If you're thinking of having some pregnancy photos done, here is some inspiration... these are all photos I have taken.





Black dress below is available for use during your session

White nightie below is available for use during your session 


Dark purple skirt below is available for use during your session (adj size 8-18)


Dark purple skirt below is available for use during your session (adj size 8-18)


Black jacket below is available for use during your session

Fabric can be draped around you.


Mint green nightie available for use during your session


 Pink satin skirt available for use during your session

  Pink satin skirt available for use during your session




Pregnancy photos are best taken between 32-38 weeks when you're feeling nicely rounded and not too tired!  I absolutely love shooting maternity sessions outdoors in the environment, but beautiful photos can be done in my home studio too.

For more information, jump over to the website - www.photographybyjane.co.nz


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm an NZIPP qualified Wellington based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. I live with my husband, 2 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs. And some fish. And a rat. I have a home studio, and a backyard that most people never want to leave. I'm fun, lighthearted and I love to chat... you'll be giggling and smiling before you know it. Even if it is at my dumb jokes! Need some new photos? Drop me a line and I'll hook you up (haha, there goes the first dumb joke!)